Air Support Airport Infrastructures Team focuses on improving efficiency and maximizing the use of existing airfields as well as developing new facilities. The Team has provided highly specialized, analytical services to solve specific airport operation problems, and developed many forward-looking plans which address emerging trends in the aviation industry. These insights aid in defining the course of future growth at airports. We have kept pace with the industry requirements and combined our visions of the future with those of our Clients to produce long- lasting and practical solutions for facilities design and operations management.
The firm’s services in the airport environment span from detailed simulation analysis of airspace, airfield and terminal operations to the detailed design of runways, taxiways, terminals, air cargo facilities, operation planning and ground access systems.
The technical planning is coordinated with our environmental and financial planners to assure that any plan or design is affordable and provides alternatives for growth.
Some of the Team’s planning and design capacity in the airport field is listed following:
- Airport and heliport design
- Master plans and expansion
- Terminal and facilities design
- Simulation of passengers and terminal flows Airport capacity analysis
- Facilities capacity
- Expansion of existing terminals Impact of new facilities
- Runways and taxiways design Apron design
- Rigid and Flexible pavement design; High speed runway exits
- Land side planning
- Air Side systems design